Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Let's lighten it up a bit. Update: June 28th

Beth felt a little better today. Her ribs don’t hurt as much as they did yesterday.  Relatively speaking today was a good day.  Not much more to report.

Since we have some time... let’s lighten this blog up a bit.  

  • Beth on heavy narcotics is must see SnapChat.  Last night in the middle of the night she yells out, “Hey, Alan.  Have you ever considered being a trucker?”.  I wish I had video of all of the crazy things she comes up with while high on Dilaudid.

  • Beth doesn’t eat very much at all (side effect of the cancer).  When she does consume any food or drinks she wants to make sure whatever it is it’s good for her body.  She has been on a pressed juice kick the last few days.  There is a new uppity juice place in downtown Hudson called Restore.  A 16 oz juice from Restore costs $10 (before the tip!!!).  Ouch!  #RestoreMyBankAccount

  • One of the many things that sucks about Beth having cancer is that I can NEVER come home from playing pickup hoops or a softball game and complain how sore I am.  When I try to, she just stares at me with a “WHY ARE YOU TALKING?” look.

  • Speaking of death stares, this is the look Beth just gave me after I asked her for the 4th time, “Beth tell me something funny that has happened the last few days. I am trying to update the Blog!”.  So on that note, I will call it a night.

We love you all.

#BattleTogether



2 comments:

The Nauvoo Life: Looking for Miracles said...

Keep the jokes coming. I wish I had some for you.

Unknown said...

Alan,

I am praying for you and your wife. I know what it is like to have a loved one with cancer. Just rest in the power of prayer and God's ability to answer.

Blessings