Monday, June 20, 2016

Update - June 20th

Beth's surgery went well.  We haven't met with the doctors yet; we will do that tomorrow morning. So that means we'll be spending another night here.  They want to monitor her and make sure they have her nausea under control (which I think they do). 

Quick plug for CTCA once again. Last night we took Beth to the ER. As expected our ER experience at CTCA was top notch.  Reminds me - I need to write a blog post about Cancer Treatment Centers of America. Aside from the World Class service (compassion, professionalism, attention to detail, etc) I am 100% convinced Beth would be in a much different place (health wise) if we weren't here (and that is a scary thought).  

So needless to say if you know anyone who is unhappy with their current doctor or overall level of care tell them to check out CTCA on the GOOGLE. 

Also, if I can get 4 more patients to join CTCA I get elevated to Diamond Status and I get a free cruise! ---- I'M TOTALLY KIDDING!!! 

Love you all.  

#BattleTogether 


No comments: