Saturday, December 20, 2008

Chemo sucks

Just after thanksgiving Beth's hair started to fall out. Wanting to take control of the situation she decided that she wanted to buzz her head. Our good friend Lee Ann came over to document the event. Here are some pictures and for those interested, more pictures can be seen by clicking here.


Say bye bye to the $75 Aveda Hair cut she got only 1 week earlier. Just put that on our cancer tab please.



All the kids were a little freaked out by the whole event and chose to stay away for most of it - especially Benson.


Beth has a perfectly shaped head


There were a lot of laughs and some tears


All finished

9 comments:

Lee said...

Beth you are beautiful. And you make bald HAWT!
That's all.

Aloi Family said...

Beth you hot Mamma. first of all I love the wigs, where did you get them and scared of you and your ability to wake up and change your look from dat to day..... love ya with bangs you are hot! crazy question for you, how do they stay on? cause I might need a few of those (hee-hee).... love me (heidi Bailey-Aloi)

RyAriMow said...

I just want to say the last picture(all finished) of you and Alan is a awesome picture. It should be in a magazine to show people what true love is all about! I love you guys.

Heidi said...

Beth, you look beautiful! I found your blog off of Lee's blog and had to comment. I was diagnosed with breast cancer just over 2 years ago. I will never forget the day I shaved my head. I bawled and laughed and everything in between. Best wishes to you. Go kick some cancer booty. :)

Michele said...

Thanks for sharing these pics - they are beautiful, touching and incredibly inspiring. Hope you're all well...we received your beautiful X-mas card yesterday. Please don't be offended when you don't get one from us. I'm a lame mom and never send 'em. :)

Barney Family said...

Beth, how was the last round of Chemo? I am thinking of you and I hope you are doing good. I will call you this week.

Kellie

Anonymous said...

This is Tiffany's Mom, Joyce. I think you are absolutely beautiful and such an inspiration to just about everyone! Looking forward to seeing you and your family when baby Eli is born. Know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. God bless you all!!!

Anonymous said...

You look great, Beth. Thanks for sharing these photos and your whole experience with us. That last one with you and Alan is really special. --Kate

Stacie said...

Beth,
You're beautiful...inside and out.
Stacie