Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Have a Cold Sore? Beth will handle it. - July 20th

It was a recovery day for Beth. After the long drive from Ohio to the West Coast of Florida (1,100 miles) Beth needed a day to rest her body. She was feeling a little better today. We decided that she probably won’t be able make it to the beach or even really go anywhere outside for any length of time because of the Florida heat and humidity. The liver is the major heat-producing organ of the body. People with cancer in the liver find that they have extreme changes in body temperatures. They can either be very hot all the time or feel cold and shivery all the time. I am not sure which one is worse overall but when you are visiting Florida in the summer I can tell you which one you do not want to have.  

Even though Beth was stuck in bed, she kicked us out of the house to enjoy Florida. We took Beth with us though.























Thank you to everyone that has helped me with my special request of sending a memory, story or message to Beth so that we can compile them and make a book. I got this one (below) from a buddy of mine. This is exactly what I had in mind - random memories of Beth that stand out in your mind, that tell a story as to who Beth is. This very random story tells so much about who Beth is.  Thanks JT.

Keep them comin'.

Hey Alan,

Can't imagine what your going through.  We pray for you guys everyday and wish you guys only the best.  I say the special request...and I have to say, one memory of Beth and her kindness is when Chad and I traveled from Fort Wayne, to California with a stop to visit you guys.  I had the worst cold sore known to man, and for the few days we stayed. She would take vitamin E capsules and help rub them on my gross lip.  She didn't know me from anyone, just Chad’s best friend, and a friend to your family. Shows me what a great person she was for caring for my lip and my well being on a tough trip home.  

Nothing but love to you and your family, and always consider you guys part of my family.  God is good....and he has a plan.  I hope the plan gets better for you and the kids!  Lots of love.
Lots of love,
#BattleTogether

2 comments:

james Ava said...

I can’t believe this is really true I never believe there is cure to this hsv 2 because all the hospital have told me there is no cure to it, few months ago I saw this man email DR.AZIEGBE on internet from a testimony share by someone who he help with his herbal cure I contact his email and ask for his help also, that is how he inform me about the cure process and this man sent me a herbal medicine which I took according to the way he instructed for 2 week I can’t believe when I go for test my result come out negative i am so happy to share this to the world there is real cure to herpes you can also contact DR.AZIEGBE through his email now DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL. COM and also WhatsApp him +2349035465208. or my assistant whatsApp me +1 (601) 452-8622 or email: JAMESAVA0001@GMAIL. COM...
He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases;
Diabetes, Lupus, HPV, Gout, Hepatitis A,B, Infertility, HIV/AIDS, CANCER

Lucy Morgan said...

PERFECT CURE THAT WORK IN HERPES VIRUS WITHIN 17 DAYS, JUST WHATSAPP DR KHAM NOW +2348159922297 OR VIA dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com OR dr.khamcaregiver@outlook.com HE'S HERE TO ATTEND TO ALL YOUR SERVICE...
ARE YOU IN VITAMIN OF ANY OF THESE DISEASES, and you can as well contact him on other issues you are having like
*HEPATITIS B
* HEPATITIS A
*DIABETICS
*CANCER
*ALS
*HERPES
*BODY REDUCTION
*BREAST ENLARGEMENT
*FIBROID
*CANCER
*PREGNANCY MISCARRIAGE
* LOVE SPELL
* EX BACK
*HERPES
*HIV/AIDS
*QUICK MONEY
*Relationship issues etc.......