Monday, July 25, 2016

Freaking out. July 25th

Sorry for the double posts today.

I really hate Google. I'm laying here in bed getting completely freaked out. I realized that I am no where near prepared for what is about to happen. Not even remotely close. I'm usually pretty level headed and take one day at a time but tonight I am on the verge of an anxiety attack. I'm reading webpages titled "End Stage Liver Cancer" and freaking out because Beth has every symptom listed. What is going on???

I'm sorry. I just needed an outlet to help me from going insane. 

Tomorrow will be better.




6 comments:

stalker sarah said...

I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine what you're going through. Google can sometimes be our worst enemy. Prayers for comfort going up. Love you guys forever and always! 💗😊💗😊

Unknown said...

Alan, you're living the nightmare none of us want to go through and you are holding your family together with such strength. One of you reasons your doing so great is your ability to laugh. The hurt and fear are so real. I can imagine you trying to cry and laugh at the same time and expect some crazy snorting experience to shock you.

God knows your heart and all of the thoughts and raw emotions that rampage through there. He's holding you up and will continue to do so. He's acutely aware of everyone in your family right now. How could he not be? You are such good people and there are so many of us pleading for you.

Unknown said...

This was from Lindgrens Nauvoo. I'm using my husband device.

patty said...

You are stronger than you know. Praying for peace and comfort...and miracles.

Heather Patterson said...

Love you guys so much!

Unknown said...

Praying so much for you all! You guys are so much stronger than you know!