Saturday, August 13, 2016

Short and Sweet - Aug 13th

Pretty good day for Beth today as she was able to sleep last night as well as a good chunk of the morning/early afternoon. She was awake for most of the late afternoon/evening. I am thankful she was able to get real rest. She looked good, her voice sounded so much clearer and conversations were so much better today.  

We will keep tonight’s update short as it is already 1:30 a.m and I have an 8 A.M meeting tomorrow before church AND I got up at 5 A.M this morning to play basketball AND I didn’t get a nap today.  Sorry - I just needed to vent for a second and since Beth gives me ZERO sympathy when I complain  about how tired I am, I thought here would be a good place to do it. Disclaimer: the previous statement is not 100% true.  She does sympathize with me (5% of the time).

Since we are keeping this short and someone once said “A picture is worth a thousand words”, I will let a couple of pictures take up the remainder of tonight’s blog post.

We love you all…

#BattleTogether

Beth needs the house to be so cold that we all had to go outside today to defrost. 

Lily has been all about the snuggles with mom the last few days.  Found them this afternoon like this.


Soccer season has started.  If Beth were there she would have flipped out that Lily played with her hair down.



5 comments:

Lyndee said...

Love all these pictures!!

stalker sarah said...

Ha! Love Lily playing with her hair down! Love all these pictures! Love all of you! 💗💗

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're so tired. I hope you get a nap today. You deserve it after all the hard work you put in to care for your family, work, keep us all updated, etc etc. (there-was that good sympathy?!?)
All kidding aside-you're a rock star. Thanks for the pictures. Keep taking them and keep posting them. Those of Lily and Beth are priceless.

Robin said...

Your photography work has me in tears- that picture of Lily and Beth. A writer and capturer of moments you won't forget. Amazing.

Barney Family said...

Lilly is such a beautiful girl.... Love these pictures.